Situated on the southern tip of Jordan, approximately 4 hours from the capital of Amman, Aqaba is a beach town with Jordanian appeal. Equipped with the local watering holes, to water sports, and a historical flair for those looking to revisit the past Aqaba is a delightful complement to the metropolitan appeal of Amman.
Diving in Aqaba
- Aqaba is the perfect place for all year around diving calm warm water with temperatures that vary 20c in winter to 27c in summer.
- You can learn to dive in a safe and interesting environment that is home to some of the world’s most beautiful coral reefs and exotic fish, where over 130 types of hard corals and hundreds of species of fish have been identified along the Jordanian coast.
- Aqaba dive sites are unspoiled and uncrowded.
- It has a variety of dive sites to suit all ranges of experience and interests.
- There is easy access to dive sites for both shore and boat diving.
- It is easy to continue your diver training with deep diver, wreck driver, Underwater Naturalist, Underwater photography, Reef Driver, Search and Recovery and many more choices.